Saturday, September 30, 2017

Early To Read

I know this is early... but I am thinking of going to read early... Just to have an early start on that book and try to finish it so I can finally have a break from reading. I love the book series... but I'm not liking the idea of staying up late... It's different if my bestie is on because I do enjoy my chats with him even if it's random stuff xD We're awesome like that xD

Anyway, I know tonight is gonna be a cool night... I already feel my fingers being icy cold and my feet is trying to get cold... Despite that I got socks on! What the heck is up with that? I have always been cold nature like that... just easily getting cold no matter how warm it gets inside. That's why I love blankets... don't ask me about my blanket collection.

Tomorrow... well, I am not sure what I'm doing yet. I guess I am going to see my aunt... if my dad goes.

This week is gonna be a rest week... I really need this rest... because we went to two festivals in two weekends... then this past few days, have been going here and there... glad it's over for now.

Festival this weekend locally... but not entirely sure if I'm gonna stay for anything there. I really just don't like my hometown a whole lot. If I had my way with money... I'll go to either Japan or Bali... just to live there for the rest of my life. For now, must get out of debt. And that's just a progress in the making.

Right... gonna go soon as I watch another video... and read until I get finish...

Who knows what might happen next.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.