Friday, September 1, 2017

Raining A Lot Here

It's finally raining a lot here. I am just sitting here, thinking of whether or not to go take a long nap. Zzz...

I am not sure what to do today and I can only take the dogs out a few times today since I don't wanna get sick or anything than what I am already feel.

Trying to avoid eating meat is hard... just saying... Chicken doesn't bother me but my stomach has been hurting a lot since the day we had bad food. Hope my stomach recovers sooooooooooon.

Anyway, I am taking a nap at 2, so later today...

Right now, I am just figuring out what to do xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.