Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tomorrow Is Hopeful...

I watched one movie that was actually good while the other movie was kind of blah. Now the show I am watching now is called CSI: Miami. I never got into this show as much as the original CSI... I always loved to watch them do crime scene forensics and stuff... so interesting. Even at one time, I wanted to be come one of them xD Ah, my strange and yet wonderful childhood...

Anyway, I hope that tomorrow, I will be at home... doing surveys... looking for side jobs... and more.

Tomorrow is already showing how time goes fast now. Fall is officially... here... well, not really but it's here. And I do dread winter because I can't hardly get out... I am not a cold person because I literally freeze so easily... Ah, well.

The whole idea of wanting to find a side job is so that I can have money put up for emergencies as well as for a trip somewhere in the world... Well, mainly in Japan and maybe some other places xD

Right, gonna end this now and get back to video watching. I would watch some more epic reads thing but I am behind on videos xD Bad me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.