Friday, September 29, 2017

Hurting and Wanting To Lay Down

Today... I am hurting xD It's my fault, really xD I am going to go lay and took an ibuprofen to hope for the pain to go away. I have so much to do and it's harder to lift... I can't even bend over because of that pain xD

I'm hoping that laying down will help. Just hoping. I realize that lifting might not be a thing for me any long because if I am getting pain in the front then it's possible that I have something wrong with my muscles. So I might have to put some stuff on my chest... and hope it stops hurting. The pain is making me feel like crap so that's not good at all xD

Ah, well...

I'm gonna go rest now... I know it's early but I need to rest because of tonight. Everybody depends on me to lift so yea... I think... I realize that this didn't happen before I had the gallbladder surgery so I think my muscles are  out of whack in that area. If this continues, I will go back to my doctor to find out what's going on. There's a number of problems that one problem can fix.

For now, I will rest.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.