Friday, September 15, 2017

Spoonbread Festival Part 1?

I will get ready to go to bed in a few minutes. I hope things will be alright for me tonight...

I am going to skip this book for now xD Might finish reading it this weekend...

Also, we went to the Spoonbread Festival this evening with my aunt... boy... they have a load of booths... It was crazy.

Anyway, I am going to go to bed now... hope that I get to sleep...

Sorry if some of the things that I put here skips a line... things are... well... tiring xD I had a good time so it's alright.

Might be going back to the festival tomorrow but we'll have to wait and see.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.