Thursday, September 28, 2017

It's A Short Post While On Minecraft

I think I got some of the anime that's coming on Crunchyroll/Funimation... One of them does catch my eye which is King's Game... Wonder what that is about...

Anyway, right now I am playing some Minecraft before I take my nap later.

I did not sleep too good last night and all week, I have been behind on some things xD Tonight, I will be watching Gotham. Afterwards, back to the computer... then at 10, try to get off the computer to read. I have decided that if I don't finish the book by this weekend, I will be reading all day long xD That second book (I'm reading the third book now) was really too long. It's what made me get behind on things. The books are due on Monday so I should have more than enough time to finish this one.

Well, I'm gonna go back to cutting trees. :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.