Saturday, February 11, 2017

Wish I Was Somewhere Else

I sometimes sit here and just think... I wish I was somewhere else. But where would I want to be at? Well, I wish that I was in Japan or Indonesia. Anywhere but here.

Anyway, I just have to work hard to make that dream come true. I really want to take my dogs with me. I know I should wait and see how I adjust in Japan or Indonesia first but I really want to do that.

Besides that, I am still hunting for an online job. I wish that I could find an easy one to do like typing and excel. I am really good at using excel now that I figured it out... Well, remembered it, thanks to my bestie helping out xD

I would've gotten one but the website kept slowing down because they needed a video. So yea... kind of hard to do when you have slow internet.

I will continue my search but I think I might have to do transcriptions jobs... most requires a foot pedal but I think I can do it no problem.

We'll see what happens next.

Tomorrow is gonna be another long day unless dad feels better. I know today he felt like crap.

For now, just wanna get some videos done and go to sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.