Monday, February 27, 2017

Losing My Mind

Today, I don't know what is wrong with my mind. I lost my keys and almost lost my phone. x.x Basically, I couldn't remember when I last set my phone down xD

Bad me.

My phone is safe but my house keys... not too sure because I am not sure where the heck they are at. I might have to do a hunt down for them but dang...

I am not having a good day at all. After getting that medicine from my doctor, taking it one time... then nope... not taking it again x.x

So many things left unsaid and my head hurts.

Thanks, Monday. Thanks a lot x.x

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.