Thursday, February 9, 2017

Where Is The Sun When You Need It?

While it's snowing up north, Kentucky is just getting the shittiest weather yet... Cold and warm temperatures with a chance of rain to come.

I normally don't cuss in my blogs but there you go.

Anyway, I am going to hold off any news but I may or may not be going to see Sword Art Online movie. Only because I've been dying to see it since the first announcement and yea. But I'm not making any official news yet. Like always, my parents treat me like a kid so I have to ask them first and then I have to purchase my ticket on my own. But I figured out that I could use my bluebird card. I can easily move funds to there if I need to.

I forgot that I still have a card that can be used to order stuff. Why does that happen to me a lot? xD

I will let you all know in a few days if I did get to go. Now about the money deal, I will do it whenever I go back to Walmart. I have the card somewhere but I need to check to see if I need to renew it or anything first. I don't think I have to.

Things to do, things to say. I hope that in the days ahead, everything will be awesome.

I don't want to jinx things so I will say nothing else more.

I am going to go sleep soon since tomorrow is gonna be a long day for me some reason. I just hope that I don't get sick.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.