Wednesday, February 22, 2017

When Things Doesn't Go Your Way...

So, the unexpected happened... My mom was overdrafted... and yea, you know what happened there.

I won't go into detail because while I don't care to help but yea...

Anyway, enough of that. I know my mom read this more than I read my books and it's well... not good for me.

I really need to find a more private part of life to write my stories and stuff...

I could stop sharing this to on my twitter but then I would have less readers...

So it's really hard to do anything anymore.

I so can't wait to get a job online and more.

That part won't be reveal because again, she reads this! UGH!!!!!!

I wish some things are left private in my own head instead of them worrying about what I put here.

In the end, it doesn't even freaking matter.

I love you, mom. I really love you.... but you don't have to read everything that I put on here.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.