Saturday, February 25, 2017

Busy Day? Who Knows.

I think we finally went out for the day. I got a few clothes but that's it.

I really want to save the rest of the money for things that are important to me.

I think my grandma gets out soon so that's going to be wonderful home welcome for her. So yay!

Tomorrow, I will see my grandma at that place. Hopefully, that will be the last time she will be there. Next weekend, I will stay home and rest for a bit.

I will start recording the games this week and hope that nothing goes wrong with them. I will, of course, view them all before I upload them later on. Hoping that there won't be anymore weird mistakes like before. Of course, I will be editing them because I want to show the first part without subtitles again... they were messed up but later on in the game, it appears the scenes will be fine. We'll see.

This is going to be a lot of work because the game is slow but the recording is not. Wish me luck because I will be recording a hour to a couple hours a day in order to get a perfect video xD Good thing, this game will let me save in different places.

I hope to finish the game to upload on my YouTube channel later this year. While they do upload, I will be recording another set of games. Of course, you all get to choose!

For now, I know this post will the only one for today since I was busy earlier. Tomorrow will be the same because I am hoping we go visit my grandma and stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.