Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Days Of Wonder

This will be the only post since I was outside of my home today. I am home now and really tired.

Anyway, I bought a headset finally. No pics but the quality is wonderful.

I am not sure when I am going to record games but it might be next week after my dad goes back to work.

What game will I be playing? I am going to do a random generator for that. I just hope that I can finish the game and add the videos soon. Tomorrow, I have decided not to do a stream. Sorry.

Instead, I'm gonna just make another account the game and record it too. So there will be two gameplays of Torchlight 2 on YouTube. Yay.

I will try to resume streaming next week so we'll see what happens next.

Right now, I am just searching for a few things. I won't say where I went today... but hope things will be alright for me.

For now... gonna wait for myself to get sleepy.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.