Sunday, February 19, 2017

Things You See While Riding Around

I know this is a weird title but it's kind of true...

On the road going towards home, there's a dead cow in the ditch. It looks like it has been there for a day...

But why is it there? I have no clue.

So there's my daily dose of weirdness.

Anyway, I am going to watch some YouTube videos and then get a movie started on Netflix before going to bed.

Tomorrow, I should be able to get started with recording that game. I will start commentary but I will not comment anymore than that for most of the game.

It records good but it's the game that's slightly slow. I might have to go full screen. Which I will test before I do record.

I will keep playing the game until I beat it. So that's one good thing that I vowed to do now. So... yay!

Alright, back to YouTube. Should have another post coming up later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.