Thursday, February 23, 2017

Kirby Galore!

Today, actually, today... was a good day.

My bestie surprised me with a present on Line xD He got me Kirby stickers o3o

They are so adorable and cute! I'm glad he got me those and he is just so awesome. I can't wait to earn some more money to get him something too o3o Don't tell him that. xD

Anyway, I am just thinking about playing a game for a hour or less and record a video for that part o3o

I am feeling a little better today aside from a tummy ache and earache. Hope things are alright for me for the rest of the day.

I slept good thanks to a fan... some reason, I have to use a fan from now on. I don't want to be for a soft noise like that, I would need it. Plus, the weather is changing too so I will be needing it more often.

Alright, I will finish this one anime and wait for mom to get done with the phone and start recording. It's been delayed too long xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.