Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sleepy Because of Being Sick

I am sleepy because I am sick. Yay.

I think I caught this cold from my mom. But the weather has a huge factor on it too. Can't the weather just decide what temperature it's gonna stay on?

I'm not sure what time I'll be awake tonight so this will be the only post for this blog tonight.

I won't be live streaming this week because of this sickness. I didn't do any last week because of my ears. So... it's annoying as heck.

I do know that this cold might be lasting until past this weekend. Who knows what will happen next. One good thing, is not having a sore throat. At least I hope it doesn't happen.

This is gonna suck for the first few days of February.

Anyway, tomorrow might be worse than today for this cold. I just hope it doesn't.

For the rest of tonight, I will get on YouTube.

And maybe sleeping early tonight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.