Thursday, February 16, 2017

Awesome Choice of Game But Won't Say What It Is...

Awesome choice of game. However, I still need to lower it down some more because there still seems a bit of a lag. I will test the game out again without no browsers open and more tho.

However, what game am I playing? I won't say... but here's a small hint... It's an anime style game. That's all I am going to say.

I am going to start recording the game soonish. Right now, I just want to play a little bit of it on my own time to get the feel of the game and the story too... Just to get familiar with it.

Anyway, I am going to sleep now since I need to try to rest as much as I could.

Tomorrow, I will continue to play the game at some point without no recording. Then starting next week, I will play a new game and record for you guys.

Alright... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.