Sunday, February 12, 2017

Well, Today Was A Good Day

I went to see my grandma today. After what seemed like 2 weeks... well, it had been 2 weeks. The flu is not a fun thing to mess around with.

So far, I haven't gotten the flu since I have been drinking lots of warm water. Mostly room temperature water but that is what I like now. I cannot stand the cold water anymore.

Anyway, I finished Torchwood just now. I am going to watch YouTube videos now until sleep.

Tomorrow, I will resume the job hunting and such. I need to just check the new job listings too just so I can find something. So far, the only thing that seems to be easily to get.... is transcription jobs. I might be able to do them but not sure yet.

I will get on with the night now and hope that tomorrow, I will be feeling better.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.