Thursday, February 9, 2017

Everybody Is Sick At My Home

My mom has the flu. My dad has something. And I'm just getting over something. I might be having a set back if things don't go as well.

After yesterday, I am tired and worn out. Yay.

I am on the lookout of finding shelves for my room. Kind of hard to do when you have somebody who keeps saying no or wait or anything x.x This is why I want to get a job and move out asap.

I hope that things will be well for me later tonight... but doubt it. You can't do anything when people are being sick.

Anyway, I gonna go quiet for the rest of tonight so no streaming again. I really be glad when dad goes back to work next week. x.x

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.