Saturday, February 18, 2017

Skipped Yesterday... But Here Today

Yesterday had been one of those days where your mind just drifted off and you had no idea why... but then by the time you went to bed, you realize that you forgot to update your blog... that's me yesterday.

Today, I am here. I am kind of tired right now and planning to watch a movie for about a hour and a half.

I have to say one thing... media might suck but they are not our enemy. This is what Trump trying to say. Wow, he really wants a fascist country to happen, doesn't he?

I think if we don't shut him up or tell him what his limits are at, we are in for a long, hard, strict ride here in America.

My mom might say deal with it but I'm not gonna sit here and let my life be ruined by a loud mouth president.

I will be happy once I get out of here and living in another country.

Anyway, I am going to go watch that movie. We had been out to see my grandma. She is doing really good. I hope that she gets to come home someday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.