Saturday, February 11, 2017

Nothing Else Better To Do...

My dad is sick. So when he's sick. He refuses to go absolutely anywhere x.x

Then I have to deal with hearing my mom saying this or that. So my day has been full of boredom.

I was gonna record a game but I didn't really feel like it.

All in all, this whole entire household is just sick and bored. Yay.

Anyway, I am going to watch a few YouTube videos and stuff. I might take a small break to watch some anime. Not sure yet. I have only been awake for a hour after a hour nap. Felt like I needed that some reason.

I think what's keeping me from getting totally sick is how much I am drinking warm water. Everybody else here wants to drink cold water. I quit that long ago. Warm water tastes better to me.

On with YouTube.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.