Monday, February 6, 2017

Pretty Much Out of It... (Dizzy and Mind Drained)

I am literally not feeling good right now. I am pretty much out of it... well... my mind keeps floating away for no reason at all.

I sure hope the doctor is right about letting whatever I have run it's course. It sucks because it makes me (and my bestie) suffer a lot. My bestie is having problems with his stomach and such. Mostly the virus thing that you get that's not fun at all. I know the feels.

I really hope we both get better soon and stuff.

Tonight, I have no shows coming on. So I guess I will have a movie night all by myself? Yea... let's do that.

I wish I was where my bestie ish... then we both be like sitting or resting and watching random movies and anime. Always have to include anime xD

Anyway, I think I will get to the movie. I really hope that I feel like writing another blog later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.