Thursday, February 2, 2017

Headache so want to be quiet...

I seem to develop a headache due to this sickness. So I rather want to be quiet but that's kind of hard to do.

I might not be exactly going to bed early tonight but I will be going to the doctor tomorrow early. Not really for the cold but for something else. However, if I am still sick, I might ask get some medicine for this cold.

Anyway, I will let you all know tomorrow if I have to do any tests or what nots.

Wait, what am I going to the doctor for in the first place? My stomach. Remember before that I said I will take care of my health. That is the reason. I want to make sure it's not my gallbladder that's causing me to feel sick to my stomach. Because I seem to develop a mysterious acid reflux symptom and it's not pleasant.

Alright, this will be the only post for tonight but I will try to update twice tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.