Saturday, February 4, 2017

Welcome to The Sick Stage

So today, I am still sick but I have a feeling that I am close to getting better.

Just a few more days to go.

Anyway, we didn't go see my grandma today because she's ill and my mom really doesn't want to get sick again. The nurses there has asked us to avoid going there.

I really don't want to go through another cycle of getting sick after getting over sick again. It's not a fun cycle to have to go through.

I am going to be stopping with the travel ban deal for a while since there's been a lift temporary but who knows for how long.

Also, I think somebody just spoke up about what the president can do and can't do xD Hilarious xD

Alright, in the end, it doesn't even matter, okay?

I am hoping that tomorrow I will feel better because I really want to watch more of Torchwood and finish it soon. I want to be able to watch some movies and other stuff just to get things done.

Also, finish an anime too.

For now, I will just figure out if I should sleep early later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.