Monday, February 20, 2017

Well, That Was Odd...

Today, I went to the doctor. I didn't had to wait long. I told the doctor about my ears and my personal problem.

First my ears, I had to get them "flushed" out... not a fun thing to do. And kind of regretted them doing it because it might end up hurting in the long run. So it's was a bit odd... Hint the title.

Second, the personal problem. Until I know what it is, I can't really talk about it much in full detail and more. I just know that it's a problem that possibly won't go away just yet.

Now, I am sitting here... ears hurting a little bit and thinking of going to bed early at around 10. Not sure yet.

I was going to record a game today but some reason the sound began to not work on the game. I will fix that problem later... hopefully. I just have to wait and see what happens next.

Anyway, I am going to watch some videos.

There won't be a second post tonight... and depends on how I am feeling tomorrow, I am not sure what to do yet.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.