Saturday, September 19, 2015

Very Long Day...

So, as soon as I got done talking to my bestie, I was busy walking around.

I went to the Spoonbread Festival and walked around and go some free stuff. I was gonna take a picture of what a spoonbread is but my phone is evil.

Anyways, we didn't stay for the parade and the bandages on my chest fell off... but going to keep it off for now. xD

Then after we went to Walmart, we were home.

We rested for a little then my dad wanted to add more room to his room... so we moved most of my books out.

I finally got that done at around 6. And bought a pizza as an reward.

So... that's what I done today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.