Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Got my lootcrate!

My phone can only take selfies and when plugged. xD

So I can't really take good pictures anymore.

I wanted to do a video but my mom has the TV loud... and really don't feel good.

So I'm not gonna record this lootcrate. 1. I just wanted to try it out. 2. I got it free due to a free trial from crunchyroll. 3. I already spoiled the surprise by opening and stuff...

But hey... got a hat. <3

Anyways, I'm really tired and want to take a nap.

I wanted to wish my best friend another Happy birthday before he went to bed. But I guess he was so exhausted that he just went to sleep xD

I hope he's alright tho... and hope that I talk to him when he awakes sometime this morning.

He's dealing with a few problems there and I hope he fixes them soon... and make the right choice.

Alright, gonna go now...

Oh, as for what else I got in my lootcrate? A heartstone code with coin. A heartstone stress ball. A Homer Simpson Budda rubber figurine that's just too cute and funny at the same time. A dye cast car from The Supernatural show that I know someone who would love to have it. And the lootcrate button. But I really enjoy the pokemon hat <3

If I could afford it, I would really love to subscribe to lootcrate... but sadly, I am a poor soul.

For now, I am searching money for something else.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.