Monday, September 21, 2015

Really? This is why I need to move.

Ok... the title states it all.

My aunt is at her moods again and stuff... so we have to go and stay in the month of October. Now I don't want to because I really want to do stuff at home. Not there. AT HOME.

And it always seem like I don't get a say in anything. Really, do they not trust me to stay home ALONE?

This is why I need to move out. I am so tired of it all. So tired that it drives me insane and takes me back into a mental breakdown mood and stuff.

So basically, I get into a bad mood and I just... UGH...

You know what... Fine. But once I have enough money, I am leaving. I am tired of people not trusting me. Even my own family. -__-

Done ranting... and I know I said I wasn't gonna put anymore bad stuff... but sometimes I can't help it. And stuff like this just IRRITATES the hell out of me.

Really, they will know how it feels to hurt me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.