Monday, September 14, 2015

So... What Did I Mean?

I'm not sure how long this blog will be yet. But I wanted to tell you all what I mean by the other post about having the second blog post telling you all what happened today.

Alright, I had 5 moles taken off. So I literally have stitches in 5 areas. Two I know are bothersome already because they are in very sensitive spots. Surprising, the most sensitive spot doesn't hurt at all. Just the other two spots do. Which are on my chest and hip. The other secret spot, not gonna tell ya.

So that's what happened to me today. As soon as I got home, I wanted to celebrate me and my bestie's friendship day. So, yea... why it was a first post xD

Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Because I'm sore and need to take my medicine and stuff. I am so tired as well. Really really tired. x.x

Help me.

xD

Oh, I finally got an appointment to the dentist. Something about having a bad heart scared me... so guys... I'm finally going. *stare* You know who you are.

Anyways, more info to come as the weeks come. Yea, I will report any journey about the stitches and my healing process... because why not?

Tomorrow, I will be showering and you know... more ows to come. x.x

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.