Monday, September 14, 2015

Awesome Supermegalicious Bestfriendship Day

It's been 3 or 4 years now since we have become best friends... and it's been an awesome day!

Oh... if you're wondering... he came up with that day xD


 So in the following three pictures, you can see our conversations about what to call this special day.

Then he came up with the title.

And we are awesome xD

And you know... I hope we have more days like today xD

I feels like something we should do every once a while xD

The closer we are, the safer we are as best friends.

Now if only I can learn to fix this lay out so that it would look so much better... like adding the picture next to a picture

But for now... it'll be a confusing mess... so enjoy trying to figure out how to read this xD

All the way to the end. xD

But... the screen shots are easy to make now, thanks to Windows 10.


I know I could easily just safe them all and put it into one format of some sorts... but... too lazy.





I will talk about what happened to me earlier before we had our day later...

For now... I want to post this as a memory for me. And to him too xD

So... thanks for this special day. And I am sure you are thankful too. :3

More days to come!

Also... sorry for the bad format xD

Anyways, gonna go rest now...

And I want to stay up for his birthday for a little bit so hopefully, he'll let me. :P

That's all.

With love,

BDK

3 comments:

  1. XD Happy Supermegalicious Bestfriendship Day!
    and sorry about the weird name because it just comes that way :p
    you're awesome! xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright! It's an awesome name~ And you're awesome too1 xDDD

      Delete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.