Friday, September 25, 2015

Not a Good Day to Start With...

I mean, you expect to wake up and come to the living room with good news but only to hear that your own dad doesn't want you to go anywhere and expect you stay home 24/7...

My mood immediately dropped because of this.

I lived with a controlling dad and I never got to properly made good friends because of this.

So... my life is a living hell.

Anyways, I will be away from social media for a while. I will come back to let you guys know about my mood later.

And hope my friend tells me if he fell asleep or not xD

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.