Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fighting For Life... A Better Life

Finally, my parents talked among theirselves about what would happen to me if something were happen to them. My dad is still in denial. But my mom is not.

So it tells me more about my family. And more the reason to find something to get me to support myself later in life.

Even if it means to move out and such. I am a late starter in life but it needs to be done. I don't want to end up like my uncle, living in a home that's been sold to other people and having to beg others for food. Nope.

I hope one day, my bestie would help me find a way towards freedom xD

Anyways, it's my journey too so it's something that I can't always beg help with. I need to do something for myself first.

Also... this month is important for me. September 14 is my friendship anniversary for me and my best friend. 3 years to 4 years.... hope we last forever!

September 23rd is his birthday and I haven't gotten him a present but... might get him a game of his choice or whatever he wants xD

Also, September 14, the same day as our anniversary of being best friends, I have those moles taken off. So, if me and my friend wants to do anything, it has to be before that day.

Then September 21st, all my favorite shows are coming back. I can't wait to see the return of Gotham, Hawaii Five-O and Once Upon a Time. I also I am grateful for the big return story of Heroes in Heroes Reborn!  I am also hype for some new shows that are coming up too. I know some shows will be canceled but I will be there to watch and see!

So, yea... I don't think I wanna wake up when September ends... because I don't want to sleep. Not just yet.

What am I going to do today? Well, if you're wondering... I am disappearing into Netflix and Crunchyroll. I don't have any mood for any games right now xD

It's not always fun playing games by myself and it feels more fun playing games with your best friend xD

Anyways, whatever happens, I hope all goes well. Because I'm betting my life on you! o-o I am listening to songs so some lyrics may or may not have come into play here.

On to surveys! And on to Focus Studies. And on to Clickworker! And on to... videos! And this blog!

To everybody, let's enjoy life to the fullest!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.