Saturday, September 12, 2015

Inspiration For A Few Things...

Alright, I was inspired to write a story. It's only part one of the story but hoping that when I get in the mood again to write more.

Anyways, I got some ideas to do for the next few weeks...

Can you guess?

No?

Well, I am going to start writing random poems here. I am not going to write my stories here because there's people who likes to steal. Yea, you know who you are. Unless you ask for my permission and state that it's me that made the work, you can borrow it.

Second, I am going to do more YouTube videos soon. I have been away from doing them for a while. I am going to learn to make better content so you guys can enjoy them.

I am going to sing. Because like more people really likes to hear me out.

It's been a while since I did sing. And I will make a few videos and pick one that sounds good to me.

Not all songs that I sing sounds good... so yea... I'm picky.

Anyways, tomorrow, I am not sure yet if we're going to my grandma's. My dad is still sick. So it's impossible to tell what he is thinking. After we got a pizza, I noticed that his driving is a bit off... so I think I rather stay off the roads until he gets better.

I should leave a message to my bestie so he would know xD

I'm sure on Monday after I get those moles off, I will have time to go online and celebrate our day of friendship together. :D

My dad is offering to take me... So I am not entirely sure what to expect on that day. I am not sure how long it will take to have these moles taken off. The last time, it was only a few minutes. But because there's 5 moles that are coming off... I am not sure of the timing.

Also, I learn... that it doesn't matter if you wear makeup or not... if you don't like makeup, then don't wear it xD

I don't like makeup so yea... I think of makeup to be used for costumes and stuff.

Speaking of costumes... I may have a little surprise for most people... I won't announce what my idea is yet. But just think of me posing in front of a big giant sword. ;) Ok... go away dirt minded people.

I'm gonna be doing a clean up soon for my room so that I can show off my collection of many figurines for you guys.

A video is coming for a free lootcrate that I got free from signing up for a free 30 day trial on Crunchyroll. A blog post is also coming too. With a picture of all of the items in one blog post. :D

I want to do more stuff for my blog and videos. So... it will include my hobby life.

Alright, I am going to go now. Like I said... inspirations for many things.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I also won a prize on Crunchyroll. :O I will reveal that prize when it comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.