Tuesday, September 29, 2015

No Skin Cancer!

I cam back from getting the stitches taken out. And learn that I have no skin cancer.

However, the mole that's on my right hip had some bad cells so I guess I done a good job on getting those moles taken off.

I'm sure I will have to go back later on for some more moles but hopefully all will be well.

Dentist next week. And another doctor's appointment with my family doctor to take care of something else.

For now... gonna watch some movies and stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.