Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So... The Journey Towards Healing Starts.

I am waiting patiently for that time to come when I take off these bandages and check the stitches.

Now the only one that I do dread is on my hip. It hurt like heck all night long. And even the one on my chest hurts right now.

So... this is gonna be fun... (not really again)

I mean, I needed to take some of those moles off. And yea... annoying as heck.

I will be adding some stuff on them to keep them from itching and from being infected so yay~

Anyways, I will let you guys know later today on the second post of anything else.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.