Thursday, September 24, 2015

The World is Weird.

So, I woke up and kept having this weird feeling xD

But it's alright, it's nothing really.

Just heard there's another Government shutdown coming and it's gonna affect people on Food Stamps.

Then I am wondering how many people are like dissing the idea of the government having food stamps... Wow. So many people who doesn't understand that we live in a country where poverty does exist.

Last night, I was watching a movie called "The Tall Man" and it's so interesting... although the woman had to go to prison but the whole point... she saved the children from being poor and from not having dreams come true. Basically, they kidnapped the children from being in the worst place and sold into the world that gave them stuff to live by.

Basically, the world is weird in it's own way... and poverty is part of that world.

I live in that poverty type of world but I learn over time that money is not something that you want to have and to not spend... basically, I don't like to keep money to myself unless I want to save it for something important in life.

I have no idea why people wants to hurt others because they do not know the truth behind each person. Each emotion could be well hidden that it takes death to realize it. Or even a mistake.

It's not a fun game we're playing right now and I don't expect people to change for the better soon. But no matter what... there's always gonna be that one person who brings you down. That one person that's gonna make the world worse.

That's why the cycle seems to never change.

I want to change that cycle. Somehow. Some way.

Alright, I'm just typing random things... so gonna go watch anime and stuff.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.