Friday, September 11, 2015

Don't Let Me Give Up!

Really, please, don't let me give up!

Anyways, I really want to try to move to another country one day. I just want to. Not because I hate everything here. I just hate having people to tell me that I can't do anything.

So, I'm gonna go do a lot of things in order to get out of here.

My mom offers to help pay for my college loan so I can get a chance to go back to college xD

I think I'll do that on my own. Since nobody here wants me to get a job.

I'll find a job online. Even if it's just doing a blog and other weird stuff.

Right now, I'm listening to different types of rock songs... and one it saying "You're slowly killing yourself." Wow, song.

Anyways, I'm gonna go now and get busy with stuff in hopes to get myself out of here.

Because... I need an escape.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.