Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Still A Bit Sleepy... xD

So I woke up and waited to talk to my bestie before he went to bed.

At 1pm my time, it will be his birthday there in Indonesia. So... go say Happy Birthday to Raiken Jenova since September 23rd is his birthday! Gotta remember he is 12 hours ahead of me... so I do try to keep that in mind and wait for when it's right to wish him a Happy Birthday.

I wish that I was there and I would get him a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting xD

I'm still a bit sleepy for today but wanna watch some anime and stuff on Netflix as well as do other stuff.

So... go on... wish my best friend in the world a happy birthday either here or on his YouTube channel. :D

I'm gonna go now and do stuff xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.