Friday, September 18, 2015

Do The Itchy Dance!

Yea, I am doing that right now because I am itchy all over. Mostly where the stitches where xD

My chest area is really sensitive and I now have a small rash from being allergic to latex... great..

Red red chest... that itch itch like crazy... x.x

I am letting air go to the stitches now since they are healing nicely.

Now there's bruising around my chest, arm, hip and yea... not gonna tell ya spot. It's normal to have bruises around them.

As long as the stitches don't get infected, I'm good \O/

Now the part on my chest... will be hurting a bit more because it's more sensitive than any other area. But hopefully after taking medicine and stuff, it will stop hurting a whole lot.

Any ideas of how to keep that area less sensitive, please do let me know guys.

Alright, look forward to another post later today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.