Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Last Day of Movies...

I have one thing to complain... Netflix always wait until the last minute before they tell you anything. So the movies I am watching might come back but they will never tell you.

I have to add the movies back into the DVD section. Good thing I finally watched Catching Fire, TMNT, and more.

Anyways, I am going to watch the movies that I do wanna watch today. And add the worst ones on the DVDs xD

Well, I'm gonna go now and dream of all the anime to watch later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.