Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Rest of the Day... Owwwwww...

So, I finally changed my bandages after I took a small shower...

And now I'm wondering if the pain will go away soon...

The only wound is bleeding is on my arm x.x

Also, I had to get after my dog for trying to get loose on me while we were walking. So I had to grab her and kept away from my body so she wouldn't be kicking and stuff... and packed her home.

Hopefully, whoever had that other dog that made her do that one me... put their dog up and not let it run loose.

Anyways, we are having a bad neighbor time... they must be dumb because they really don't know us that well xD

Alright, time to go now... I wanna sleep soon.

Yes, I have been going to bed a bit early lately but I wanna heal first before I stay up longer again...

So... that's all now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.