Monday, September 21, 2015

No More Bandages... Please No More.

So, I figured out that bandages are irritating after so long... so I know he said to only use bandages if I go outside anywhere or if any clothes feel like getting caught... But I don't think I'll be going out or have any clothing to get caught.

So no more bandages for a while. I just have a week and a day to go with these stitches so that's good... I hope. They are all healing just fine and maybe a little itching here or there but they are fine.

Tonight, I will be watching my shows \O/ Gotham and Scorpion for me tonight!

I planned out my room last night by thinking of moving my bed to another wall and away from the window. Moving the desk to place my TV on. And the table to the other wall xD

It's a good plan and I hope to do that after I get my stitches taken out next week.

My phone is almost gone. I can't get on apps while it's being charged now. So... that... really does suck now.

I am going to plan for my videos next week. I was originally going to do them last week and stuff. But due to these stitches, I can't really stand or rather... sit for a long time for them to start bothering me.

So instead, I'm going to write out "script" or planners for each video of what I am going to say and stuff. I won't tell you what those will be yet because I want to figure out what to say before I go on video xD

They won't be called vlogs anymore... but rather "Ankisal Talks About...." Then whatever the topic is will be that video xD

I will be doing singing videos too! I will personally write my own songs and sing them xD Something different... I might do cover songs too. But sadly, I don't play instruments or have any talent for them to have... So all songs will be acapella.

I will still do some "Let's Play" videos too... depending on what game I want to play. And if I don't complete them, you will know xD

My friend gave me an idea after he told me that he was going to complete the game before putting the videos in and then while he uploads one video a day, he will go into another game and stuff xD

Right now, I will be making planners for what I want to do for the videos on YouTube...

Yes, I will still have my blog for you all to enjoy reading as well xD

Alright, I am going to go take my dogs out... since they are bugging me to stop typing now.

Oh, yea... I figure out about vlogging so I might do those someday... Right now, I don't have any good video equipment to do vlogs... so that is just saved for later times...

Hold on Susie!

Gotta go now. xD Update another blog post later... so wait for it.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.