Monday, September 7, 2015

Standing My Ground...

Standing tall and I felt that some things are my fault.

Just so much things are just an answer waiting to be wrong or maybe right.

I am not failing at being a good friend. Because one day, I may need that friend as an escape from this world. If you get what I mean... then yea. xD

Anyways, I know he's reading this and thinking "It's not your fault!" It's alright! I'm just typing this out as I go!

I know life is different for all of us but I think we should stop and think about things.

I'm talking about everybody in the world.

Standing my ground because I'm gonna bury that ground and get the heck out of here.

Next week is me and my bestie's 3 years of friendship... so... let's have a party! \O\

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.