Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hope Good Luck Stays On My Side...

So, since Friday, good luck seems to be around me lately. I am not sure why...

Anyways, I hope that all goes well for me and as well for my best friend.

Whatever happens... it seems to be one small step towards a goal.

Well, what am I going to do tomorrow that is so important to have luck?

I am having 5 moles taken off my body. Two of which are around personal areas... And the rest are deemed to be suspicious. Remember to never ignore a mole on your body. Keep an eye if a new one appears and keep a watch for any discolorations or if the mole seems to no longer be round and look irregular. Something I learn about having a sun burn body as a child could be the result of something else.

Ah, well. Wish me luck no matter what.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.