Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Waiting Starts!

So, lately, my internet has been going on and off constantly since over the weekend. Since I upgraded to Windows 10 in fact... hope that is not the problem. I will find out whenever the technician guy come by.

I am just waiting for the guy or gal to even come by and check everything. There's no viruses so I hope they don't try to check for that xD And also, I haven't been downloading anything. However, I've been trying to update my games but have to pause them constantly due to my internet.

So... whatever is the problem, I'm sure they will figure it out.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Will update later this evening for anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.