Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Very Strange Saturday.

But in the end, it doesn't even matter... Wait... Not that. xD

Anyways, I had a bad wake up for no reason at all. I couldn't remember my dreams and I was so tired last night that I just fell down and went to sleep. And when I woke up, I was in a bad mood. I kept saying sorry to my best friend for no reason at all... so you can tell it's been a really strange day for me.

But lucky, Terraria, the game has gotten my mood out of the bad and into the good... and maybe after I ate a salad from Wendy's... did you know that BBQ Ranch Salad is good? In fact, it's really yummy. Glad it didn't hurt my stomach.

Anyways, about Terraria... I really enjoy that game. But soon hardmode will come... and... yea...

Tomorrow, I will be going to my grandma's again. And I really hope I feel better for tomorrow. Yes, I am feeling bad right now. I just don't understand why I keep feeling bad for no reason... Maybe it's the feeling of having nothing to do today or wanting to do something but can't...

You see... I want a game system of some sorts. Either PS4, PSVita, or Nintendo 3DS... It's been too long since I had a game system. The last time I had on, I was forced to sell them because I really didn't had any money at all. And I kept trying to save. Now days... I can save my money better.

Ah, well... Maybe one day. Right now, I just live in a world of dreams. So... it's a very strange Saturday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.