Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Thank You Windstream!!!

Firstly, windstream is my internet service. They only have DSL and they are really good phone/internet/TV service. TV is Dish but it's worth your money.

Secondly, I am happy that they finally fixed the problem with my internet. I mean... Come on... why was it going off and on? Well, they never gave me the answer but I'm sure it was greatly due to changing Windows.

But no problems there.

Anyways, today I tried playing a game using Windows 10. Some said that games crash because of it but.... it didn't. I'm surprised.

Or maybe you just have to work out the bugs...?

Well, whatever is going on, I'm liking this Windows 10 than Windows 8.

So... I'm gonna go watch some videos since my night is going to a bit of a drag because my mood is slowly dropping and my phone is slowly hating me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.