Monday, August 31, 2015

Don't Throw Stones At Me

The title is from a song that I am currently listening to. It's called Roots by Imagine Dragons. I figure the beginning of the song sounds great for a blog title, right?

Anyways, not much happened for the rest of the day. I am catching up with movies on Netflix and most of them were religion of some type. I always get to thinking about things when I watch certain movies... so... yea...

In fact, things always happen for a reason. But I find something interesting in books just as well as movies.

You know... I learn something very valuable from Catching Fire... don't piss off the government.

It's interesting how life is anymore these days and how things do seem to matter when you have to survive.

Because it's another day, another door, another high, another low... oops... listening to the song again xD

I will go to bed a little early tonight and dream of a new tomorrow.

Who knows what life brings tomorrow too.

I'll be your hero anytime.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.