Friday, August 28, 2015

Things Are Gonna Change!

Yea, things are gonna change for the best of my mind and soul.

Anyways, tomorrow is still a go for me to the Geek Fest. So I can't wait to go there. Not sure what to expect yet. And I hope my dad and mom doesn't say that they are ready after we just arrive there xD

I hope all goes well for me.

Alright, you want to know the things that I am gonna change? First, I will tell that guy to leave me alone and tell him to stop talking about the past.

Another thing, is to tell other guys that I am not a toy that they are please to use me anytime they get in that mood.

So, yea... things like that are making me insane as it is.

Anyways, no more bad stuff for me. I will look forward in making my life peaceful as much as possible. Even if it means to make my dreams come to reality.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.