Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Half the Day Away

So, today has been going by pretty fast. And I'm gonna go all commando for a while.

Meaning, I will be searching for an online job. At least a job to work at home, remotely and passing the time during the day.

I don't mind if it pays or not. I just need to find something to do so I can get out of my own home and have my life back to normal.

I will be traveling first... but hopefully find somebody who I can trust to take care of my dogs. Especially Susie, who needs to have eye drops put into her eyes twice daily.

Seriously... if I don't do something soon, my mom will be having a problem and my dad will be trying to use threats of leaving every single day.

I need to do something without them knowing.

And how to get out of my home... let me worry about that.

Today... half the day has passed already...

Time to go.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.