Saturday, August 29, 2015

I'm A Geek!

Alright, I guess that I should just lower that to... nothing xD

I went to the Geek Fest but sadly, I was only there for 15 to 30 minutes... my dad was already out the door before we knew it and I wanted to stay since there was seats everywhere for my mom to relax.... oh, well.

But you know... I love seeing the cosplayers! Now that was awesome.

No pictures. Like I said before, my phone is dying.

Anyways, I am ok. I really hope that they do this more often so I can go again! Or maybe... bring an anime one into town! That would be awesome.

Alright, I am keeping this one post only on weekends. I will be snacking then going to watch some anime. Then read.

Tomorrow, I will be going to my grandma's and my blog will be updated late because we are staying tomorrow night and on Monday night. It's something that came up unexpectedly. But it's alright. I have the handy dandy laptop!

So for now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.